Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home again, home again jiggety jog

Hooray! We are back home again in Indiana. The trip went amazingly well, considering. Lyra was able to sleep some on each leg of the trip. She came off the plane ready to meet her new siblings. Lyra spent the evening playing and romping around our living room - she fit in perfectly. Lily did a great job sharing her new birthday toys and showing Lyra how to play "Tea time". Lyra slept poorly but that is understandable considering the travel, time change and new bed. We will pray for better sleep tonight.

The Girls

Lyra "getting" Tristan

Lyra playing tea

The boys and their Fuwa (Olympic mascots)

4 comments:

April Isaacs said...

OHHHH!!! Your house looks so fun... but I am sure you must be so tired! I followed your blog every day! I was just too depressed and self-absorbed in my mess to comment. I am sorry and I hate that about myself. I am working on it! I think if could pass the test, God would quit giving it to me!:-)

Anyway, Lyra is a doll!! It seemed like your trip went so well! I am sure you are glad to be home and I know the kids are beside themselves glad that you are home!

Were going to have to have a reunion since we didn't get to travel together!

April

Kim Davis said...

Hi Anderson Family - I have loved following your 'Journey to Lyra'. You are amazing people with a tremendous amount of love. I found myself racing home to log on and see how your journey progressed. Thanks for sharing - I'll keep praying all goes well for your family. God Bless, Kim Davis

Rebecca Lily said...

Welcome home!!! Lyra looks like she has just fit right into the household. :) Amazing to see her home with you! What a blessing!!!! Praying for SLEEP all around. :)

Rebecca

Pam said...

Welcome Home!! Can't wait to meet her!! I loved following your blog on your journey!!

Love,

Pam