Monday, March 31, 2008

Lyra Video!

Someone on my Shanxi group posted a link to the China Care videos. Unbelievably, I found one of Lyra! Here is the link. http://www.chinacare.org/babyvideos.html Look under the link for "Qian & Tai" - Lyra is the one in the pink shirt!


I think the video must have been taken last fall as I have a couple pictures of Lyra with the exact same outfit on in October 2007. What a gift! Looks like we will have to work on the sharing stuff.

2 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

That is SOOOO CUTE!!! I was laughing the whole time. That smiley little boy next to her, and then Lyra going, "No WAY are you touching this, dude!!" That is hilarious!! Love the clapping too! She is really beautiful, Robin.

Rebecca

Pam said...

I love it!! YES! A gift!!

I had to think that maybe all Lilly's time spent "playing" with Kiahna is preparing her for her time with her new sister!! EEK!!

Love and Prayers!

Pam