
A day for celebration! Our Lord is risen! The Andersons were busy today going to church, opening Easter baskets and eating with Harry's family. Here are the kiddos in their Easter finery. Notice the shiny, slightly glazed eyes from too much candy!
Here are some more pix of our family on this blessed day. No news from the adoption front. I did send several more documents to our agency and our new petition to adopt to the Chinese Consulate in Chicago to be authenticated (OT- a slightly silly 3 step process in which all our documents to China must be notarized, sent to the Secretary of State in Indiana to certify that the notary is really a legal notary and finally sent to a Chinese consulate to authenicate that the Secretary of State is really in office.) However, this is the last document to go through this process and that is reason to celebrate!
Hope you have had a wonderful Easter!


1 comment:
We're doing the whole certification/authentication thing right now... such a pain!!!
One step closer, right?? :) Love the pictures of your beautiful kiddos in their Easter outfits!!! That white dress you wore is really beautiful! I wore jeans... I'm not kidding. We were traveling Easter weekend and I didn't feel like packing finery! :)
Post a Comment