Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Toddler Shower!

My coworker gave me and Lyra a wonderful "Toddler Shower" over the weekend. It was so much fun to relax, enjoy great food and celebrate Lyra's adoption! Lily ran out of her bedroom after I got home with some important questions, "What color was the shower, mommy?" I asked her, "What do you think we did at the shower?" Lily answered enthusiastically, "Scrubbed your hair and had lots of bubbles! Was it pink?" She was mostly right - it was pink and I did get some bubbles to entertain Lyra with in China!
Here we are viewing the video I found of Lyra on the China Care site. Words like "what a pistol" and "she will fit right in" were mentioned. Thank you Deb and Sandi for putting this on for me and to the rest of my coworkers for your support of my family.

No comments: