Today we will celebrate Lily's Family Day, the day she officially become part of our family. As her 4th birthday approaches, I can't believe how much she has grown. Princesses, Barbies, and Pink everything has found a home among the Legos, cars and Transformers. We love you Lily and thank God daily that you are part of our family. Happy 3rd Family Day!Friday, May 23, 2008
May 23, 2005
Three years ago today, Harry and I were waiting anxiously in the Civil Affairs Building with 6 other families in Guangzhou, China. In the room across the hall we could hear little voices laughing. A few of the dads sneaked their video cameras to a crack in the door to get the first glimpse of our daughters. After a 30 minute wait that lasted almost forever, the orphanage staff brought the first baby in. "Anderson" they announced for the beautiful 11 month old Gang Chun Fei who would soon be know as Lily Fei. All of us were crying as they placed Lily into my arms.
Today we will celebrate Lily's Family Day, the day she officially become part of our family. As her 4th birthday approaches, I can't believe how much she has grown. Princesses, Barbies, and Pink everything has found a home among the Legos, cars and Transformers. We love you Lily and thank God daily that you are part of our family. Happy 3rd Family Day!
Today we will celebrate Lily's Family Day, the day she officially become part of our family. As her 4th birthday approaches, I can't believe how much she has grown. Princesses, Barbies, and Pink everything has found a home among the Legos, cars and Transformers. We love you Lily and thank God daily that you are part of our family. Happy 3rd Family Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy FAMILY DAY Lily!
Love,
Pam
Jadon and Kiahna too! (who don't have a mommy that does these wonderful events for them, YET! maybe she will get her act together one day and do this too!) LOL!!
Happy Packing. I am almost done. Do you know 2 years ago May 22 is Alex's adoption day? We were celebrating right along with you. Well I need to finish checking my list. Missy PS. Only 4 more nights in our own beds. Woo! Hoo!
Post a Comment