Thursday, February 28, 2008
Waiting...Patiently
Waiting for pre-approval ... every morning I quickly check my email looking for the next step to arrive. Since China is 12 hours ahead of us, our agency receives all information overnight and spends the mornings sorting through documents and notifying parents. Pre-approval takes 1-3 weeks to arrive so I was disappointed to not hear anything again today. It HAS been a week, after all. Oh, well, I guess only ONE week. Time for a deep breath, pull back some of this anticipation and realize this is going to be a really slow process for us and not to expect the "Best Case Scenario". God has shown He is firmly in control of this adoption and I need to rest in His plan. Perhaps this would be a good time to gain in Fruit of His Spirit instead of the 50 pounds I did the last time. Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control are now taped to my computer to remind me every time I press refresh to put my trust in God and His plan for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We are waiting on that PA too!!!
ASIA told us we might have it by the end of the week, so all day Friday/Saturday I kept checking my email... and no word. It's so hard to be patient!! :) But you're right - it's a great time to exercise those fruits of the Spirit!!
I'll be waiting with you and hopefully celebrating around the same time when we both get our PA's!!
Rebecca
Post a Comment