
Nothing new to report. Still waiting for travel approval. I heard through a group that the director of the Special Needs program has been out of the office and should return by the end of this week to sign off travel approvals. So I have been busy getting ready to travel. I cornered our family doctor today and now have a handful of medicines for any eventuality in China. I always travel with a small pharmacy but will go to China with a large one, again. My packing list is being refined and I try to pick up items every week at Walmart.Lyra should have received our second care package by now. This one included a soft pink blankie, a small doll, another photo album of our family, some chocolates for the orphanage staff and a disposable camera. Hopefully she has received at least one of the photo albums and her foster family is preparing her for her new family. We have been using our time to enjoy our family before the big trip. The weather has been perfect for walks, swings and bike rides. Hope to have news by next week!
I have no idea why the pictures are so small but my technical experience is failing me!


No comments:
Post a Comment